We are pleased to announce that the Phab Residential Holiday Projects for 2018 are now open to applications!
These inclusive projects take place at accessible centres in Hampshire and the Lake District and have an emphasis on building confidence, independence, working as a team and most importantly having fun! With a dedicated team of trained and experienced staff and volunteers, there is a supportive environment where everyone can take part. We undertake a wide range of activities such as canoeing, caving, climbing, abseiling, zip wire, archery, discos and much more. This year we are also offering the chance to sail with the Jubilee Sailing Trust on the tall ship Tenacious.
The dates and venues for the projects are as follows:
- 11th – 13th May, Bendrigg Lodge, Lake District, Weekend (8 – 18 years)
- 28th July – 4th August, Bendrigg Lodge, Lake District, Seven Nights (8 – 18 years)
- 4th – 11th August, Bendrigg Lodge Lake District, Seven Nights (8 – 18 Years)
- 18th – 24th August, Avon Tyrrell, Hampshire, Six Nights (8 – 25 years)
- 12th – 14th October, Bendrigg Lodge, Lake District, Family Weekend
- 13th – 17th August, Jubilee Sailing Trust, Tall Ship Tenacious, Southampton – Southampton (16 – 100 years)
Applying is simple – just click on the following link: https://www.phab.org.uk/holidays-apply and complete the participant application form and click “send application”. If you need any assistance please give me a call and we can complete it over the phone.
The first round of applications will be discussed on the 6th – 8th March, and I would suggest that anyone who is interested applies before this date. Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone you feel would benefit – there is also a poster attached which you can print off an display along with some photos and a write up about last year’s projects so you can see what we achieved in 2017. There is also lots of information on our website www.phab.org.uk
If you have any questions at all please do get in touch.
National Projects Manager